The Warm & Safe Heated Socks are in stock! Made for the motorcyclist; heat in the toe area where bikers actually get cold from wind and spray. Made from micro fleece, they are not bulky and use the latest in flat heat technology. You do not feel wires. So unlike the other products on the market, our heated socks keep your feet warm where they get cold, are not too bulky to fit in your boots and are comfortable!
- Non-binding top
- No annoying wires
- Heat where you need it, on the top of the toes
- Technical fabric that is comfortable, thin, soft and wicks moisture
- Fitted heel, not a tube sock! Heel fits where it is supposed to
- Seamless toe gets rid of bumps
- 5 sizes for a better fit
- 9 watts of heat in each sock at 12.8 volts
- 2-year limited warranty
- Heat controllers sold separately
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
SOLUTION 2.0 BOOTS (Tour Master)
SS600 Rust and Redemption Helmet (Speed and Strength)
VICE VP RIDING SHOE (Cortech)
ZAN NEOPRENE® MASKS WITH NECK SHIELD (Zan Headgear)
$14.98 - $16.98
SPEED AND STRENGTH® SS600 SPEED SHOP™ HELMET (Speed and Strength)
TRANSITION SERIES 3 JACKET (Tour Master)
RIVER ROAD™ MOISTURE TRANSFER HELMET LINER (River Road)
ZAN FLEECE BALACLAVA WITH SPANDEX CROWN (Zan Headgear)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
HEATED SOCKSManufacturer: Firstgear
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (772) 468-6888
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.